Tractor Lobby, warrants that all parts will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment. If the product proves defective during the warranty period,
Tractor Lobby, at its option, will:
(1) repair the product by means of telephone support at no charge for parts or labor,
(2) replace the product with a comparable product which may be new or refurbished or,
(3) refund the amount paid for the product, less a reasonable allowance for usage, upon its return.
Tractor Lobby recommends the Customer first utilize customer support for product diagnostics, and information contained on the Web, and email support. If unsuccessful, to obtain service under this warranty the Customer must notify Tractor Lobby Telephone Support or its authorized service representative of the defect before the expiration of the warranty period.
Customers will provide appropriate assistance to Telephone Support personnel to resolve issues.
If telephone support is unsuccessful, Tractor Lobby or its authorized service representative will instruct the customer on how to receive warranty repair as provided below.
- Service is available in the United States and Canada for products purchased in the United States.
- Outside the US and Canada service is unavailable.
Tractor Lobby reserves the right to charge for service in exception cases.
A description of the depot process may be obtained from the local Tractor Lobby Customer Support Center or authorized Tractor Lobby reseller/distributor. Depot service is at Tractor Lobby or its authorized service representative’s sole discretion and is considered an option of last resort.
In the maintenance of the product, Tractor Lobby may use new or equivalent to new parts, assemblies or products for equal or improved quality. All defective parts, assemblies, and products become the property of Tractor Lobby. Tractor Lobby may require the return of parts, assemblies and products to a designated Tractor Lobby Depot or the Tractor Lobby representative from which the part, assembly, or product was originally purchased. Return and claims will be handled according to the current Tractor Lobby procedure.
RETURNED TO A DESIGNATED TRACTOR ADD-ONS, LLC DEPOT OR THE TRACTOR ADD-ONS, LLC REPRESENTATIVE FROM WHICH THE PRODUCT WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED. Claims will be handled according to the current Tractor Lobby procedure.
These warranties shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper or inadequate maintenance and care. Tractor Lobby shall not be obligated under these warranties:
- a) to repair damage resulting from attempts by personnel other than Tractor Lobby representatives to install, repair or service
the product unless directed by a Tractor Lobby representative,
- b) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible equipment,
- c) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance caused by the use of non-Tractor Lobby supplies or consumables or the use of Tractor Lobby supplies not specified for use with this product,
- d) to repair an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration increases the time or difficulty of servicing the product or degrades performance or reliability,
- e) to perform user maintenance or cleaning or to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to perform user maintenance and cleaning as prescribed in published product materials,
- f) to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from use of the product in an environment not meeting the operating specifications set forth.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN BY TRACTOR ADD-ONS, LLC WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT AND ITS RELATED
ITEMS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TRACTOR ADD-ONS, LLC AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY
SIMILAR STANDARD IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. TRACTOR ADD-ONS, LLC’ RESPONSIBILITY TO REPAIR,
REPLACE, OR OFFER A REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND RELATED ITEMS IS THE SOLE AND
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER FOR BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES.
Some states, provinces, and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or
exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state, province, or country.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN
THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL TRACTOR ADD-ONS, LLC AND ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS)
WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF
WHETHER TRACTOR ADD-ONS, LLC OR THE VENDOR HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.L